Adobe acaba de liberar una nueva versión del Flash Player correspondiente a la release 10.3.186.6. La verdad es que nos alegra el ver como el desarrollador no para de lanzar nuevas versiones que corrigen bugs detectados o añaden nuevas funcionalidades u optimizaciones. Aquí tenéis la lista completa de mejoras en este update y de bugs conocidos:
Adobe Flash Player 10.3.186.6 addresses compatibility issues:
- Calls to gotoAndPlay() and gotoAndStop() no longer fail in some Flash applications which load shared libraries (2943612).
- TextField instances which specify a negative offset (x property contains a negative value) now correctly flow the text horizontally instead of vertically (2941680).
- Improved performance in some cases when displaying complex animations (2941931).
- Flash applications at certain websites (http://heylenmichel.de) now load correctly (2944081).
Fixes and Enhancements
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices. (2853030)
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed. (2852889)
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidManifest.xml. (2834793)
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video. (2855425)
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices. (2855957)
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games. (2874651)
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode. (2874640)
Known Issues and Limitations:
This section documents known issues and limitations specific to Android. For additional information on known issues and limitations for Flash Player 10.3, visit the release notes. [http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/901/cpsid_90194.html]
- A driver bug on the AT&T version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab disables Hardware Video Decoding. (2867155)
- When playing multiple H.264 videos simultaneously on the Nexus One, only the first video will use the hardware decoder. All other instances will be decoded in software. (2824867)
- A problem with some firmware versions on the HTC Desire and HTC Desire HD can cause video playback to hang when changing between Full-Screen and Embedded mode. (2834740)
- An April update to the CDMA version of Samsung Galaxy Tab (Model: SCH-I800) breaks RTMP video playback. This should get fixed once Verizon distributes Gingerbread for this device. (2851870)
- When resuming video playback from sleep mode, the frames in the video buffer are rendered rapidly until the video catches up with the audio stream. (2856597)
- Due to a limitation in the power management APIs in Android, streaming video will continue to play audio while the device is in sleep mode. (2856595
- An Nvidia driver bug on the Motorola Xoom can cause the browser to become unresponsive if the browser is put in the background while Flash Player is in Full-Screen mode. (2851889)
- On the HTC G2, flash stops responding when the keyboard is out (2847470)
Fuente | Android Market